Pages

Monday 7 January 2013

Introduction

Hello! This is my very first blog post so i thought i would introduce myself.
I'm Amanda, 20 years old from London, UK.
I am a doll collector and have been collecting dolls since i was very young.
I am mainly into My Scene and collector Barbie dolls, however i collect all sort of different dolls.
My blog is going to explore the many dolls out there!
I buy a lot of dolls on ebay so will be doing reviews on my purchases and my thoughts on some of the latest dolls out. Also i regularly go to car boot sales and always get a big haul of dolls so i will also be doing do posts on my 'Car Boot Sale Doll Hauls'.
Also i will be doing posts on my collection of dolls and my 'dolls of the moment'.
and much much more...
I am on flickr, so check out some of my dolls on there...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/myscene4ever/

Lots of Love




No comments:

Post a Comment