Pages

Monday 7 January 2013

Little Mix Dolls - Review


Little Mix are a british girl group who became famous after winning the X factor.
I really like their style and songs, so when i heard they were releasing their own dolls i was SO excited.




When i saw the promo photos for the dolls i was rather disappointed.
The dolls seem to be cheap quality and the style and quality of outfits is not great.
In my opinion the Leigh-Anne doll is most realistic, however the girls have changed their image a lot since the dolls were made.
I was shopping in Watford last week and in the Entertainer they had the whole set. The RRP is £19.99 each, which i think is a bit expensive. I very nearly bought the Leigh-Anne and Jesy dolls, however changed my mind at the last minute. Hopefully in the future they may go in the sale or be cheaper online.
I do want the full set, however more for the novelty of having the "Little Mix" band in doll form rather for the quality of the actual dolls.
If you want to purchase dolls they are available on their official website (you can buy the whole set for £70)
or i have seen them on
ebay
amazon uk
entertainer
smyths



2 comments:

  1. The dolls dont look anything like little mix!..they look old and ugly..yuk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these dolls they look so much like them I have all four I especially love the jesy doll

    ReplyDelete